The CE-20 Chorus Ensemble is the culmination of over 25 years of BOSS chorus experience. This programmable chorus pedal not only models classics like the CE-1 and SDD-320, but creates entirely new Effects including chorus for bass and acoustic guitar. New "Brilliance" and "Ambience" knobs offer unprecedented realtime control over the chorus tone-making the CE-20 a pedal no guitarist should be without.
• BOSS' finest Chorus Effects ever offered in a compact pedal
• 6 chorus modes: Rich, Bass, Acoustic, Standard, CE-1 and Dimensional D
• Brilliance parameter adjusts "sparkling" feel of chorus
• Ambience control adds Reverb to chorus for greater spaciousness
• 4 User memories plus manual mode; stores all knob settings
• Stereo In/Out and Headphone Output
Classic and Modern Chorus Sounds
As the creator of the chorus pedal, no one knows chorus better than BOSS. That's why the CE-20 includes six chorus modes covering classic sounds from the CE-1 and SDD-320 to modern chorus effects. Three new types of chorus are also provided, for getting everything from extremely rich sounds to chorus tuned specifically for bass and acoustic guitar.
New "Brilliance" and "Ambience" Controls
Using the Brilliance knob, you can control the "sparkling" feel of the CE-20's chorus sounds for effects that really cut through the mix. The secret is the CE-20's unique ability to enhance a guitar's harmonics. Another new control is the Ambience knob, which adds reverberation to the chorus for even greater spaciousness and depth. There's never been a sound like it!